"I am too busy to coordinate a project and I trust Red Door Design to make decisions and deliver a turn-key project based on my own personal style."
Red Door Design works exclusively with Tim Williams’ Construction for full-scale, turn-key projects. See Custom Build and Major Renovations for projects involving your own contractor.
- In addition to a design plan, you want a full-scale, turn-key project where you only want to have to speak with the designer or contractor and they will deal with all other parties involved.
- This includes everything from flooring, cabinetry, carpet, furniture, window treatments and accessories. When you walk in, it’s done! ·
- Initial $500 Consultation Fee – up to 2 hours in your home with the designer and a separate meeting with the contractor discussing all projects eligible for re-design or renovation.
- The initial consultation fee includes: Floor layout diagrams (2-3) for each space, Design Board – includes hard finish, furniture and decor options that fit your vision for the space.
- Formal selection meeting/s – depending on the size of the project.
- Clients are given 30 days past the selection meeting to make changes.
- Hourly rates apply for additional meetings or extensive revisions/changes to the original design plan once approved.
- The designer will complete all material ordering to ensure the project stays on track.
- Full-scale, Turn-Key projects are quoted individually based on your specific needs and rooms involved in the project.
A few things to know about hiring an interior designer.
- Let the initial consultation be your interview process. Get to know us and decide if we are someone you can trust and someone you can work with.
- Review our portfolio and determine is our style can fit your style needs. Every designer has a different niche!
- Many updated projects can be found on facebook!
- All consultations require the Red Door Design Questionnaire be completed prior to the consultation. Be specific and take your time. We really value this information and refer to it throughout your project.
****As of 1/1/2018 at 3% convenience fee will be applied to all payments by credit card. ****